To advance your education is just the beginning of your journey. The final destination is a high-ranking, rewarding career in aviation, aerospace, transportation or related industries. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide will provide you with the education to elevate your career to the next level and realize your dreams.
Embry-Riddle Worldwide students and alumni have access to the following self-directed resources and services:
- EagleHire access (job posting system and resource portal)
- Participation in company interviews and information sessions at both the Daytona Beach and Prescott Campuses (information regarding upcoming events available through EagleHire)
- Annual Fall Industry/Career Expo at both the Daytona Beach and Prescott Campuses
- Self-directed resources via Career Services website and on EagleHire
- Access to InterviewStream through EagleHire (self-guided virtual mock interviewing software)
- Access to Going Global, a specialized resource for individuals seeking opportunities abroad, available through EagleHire
- Access to CareerShift, a powerful comprehensive job search and contact management tool, accessible through EagleHire
- Access to Going Places, the Embry-Riddle Career Services blog
- Access to CareerSpots professional videos — each less than four minutes in length — that provide valuable tips and information on all aspects of the job search
- Access to CareerBliss job postings, company reviews, salary information and more
- Glassdoor access – research vast company information, including salary information, interview insights and reviews from current and former employees
- Career-related presentations and webinars (announcements regarding upcoming events can be found in the EagleHire calendar)
- Resume critiques (for resumes uploaded through EagleHire)
- Alumni Website online alumni community access (graduating seniors and alumni only)
- Alumni Mentorship Service participation (alumni only)
- Access to the Worldwide Career Services LinkedIn group
- Access to Flying Magazine’s Aviation Career Network
Note: One-on-one career advising is not available for Worldwide students and alumni. Check out our list of fee-based career advising services if you are interested in professional career-related assistance beyond what Career Services provides.
Disclaimer: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University does not and will not endorse, condone or support either the companies seeking employees or any new job and surrounding activities for which employment is sought. The intended purpose of this service is to provide possible job opportunities for students and alumni and creates no warranty as to any listed company. Choosing a job is your decision; please use caution and common sense.