Career Services partners with faculty and student groups to offer career-related programs. If you would like to host a program, please read the following criteria before submitting your request.
- Request must be made a minimum of two weeks (10 business days) prior to the program
- Evening workshops must end by 8:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday
- Program cannot conflict with another Career Services program covering the same topic(s) within the same week
- At least 10 students must commit to attending
- Program length should not exceed 60 minutes, including short Q&A
- Program must take place on the Embry-Riddle Daytona Beach campus
- Arrange room and A/V equipment
- Start the workshop at the agreed-upon time
While your program request may fit the criteria outlined above, Career Services reserves the right to determine whether or not staffing is available to assist you.