Please review Career Services’ policies for working with third party recruiters:
- Third party recruiters are expected to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing, and selection techniques.
- Third party recruiters will follow EEO standards in recruiting activities in a manner that includes the following: a) Referring qualified students to employers without regard to the student’s race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability; b) Reviewing selection criteria for adverse impact and screening students based upon job-related criteria only, not based upon the student’s race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability; c) Refusing, in the case of resume referral entities, to permit employers to screen and select resumes based upon the student’s race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability; d) Avoiding use of inquiries that are considered unacceptable by EEO standards during the recruiting process; e) Affirming an awareness of, and sensitivity to, cultural differences and the diversity of the work force; f) Investigating complaints forwarded by the career services office or the employer client regarding EEO noncompliance and seeking resolution of such complaints.
- Third party recruiters will not disclose to any employer, including the client-employer, any student information without obtaining prior written consent from the student. Under no circumstances can student information be disclosed for other than recruiting purposes, nor can it be sold or provided to other entities.
- Third party recruiters working with Embry-Riddle’s Career Services office will represent employers who have authorized them and will disclose to Career Services the names of the represented employers along with a job description.
- Third party recruiters may request to link to Handshake; however, this is only for the purpose of providing Career Services with contact information for use in our system. Third party recruiters will not be given access within Handshake to view candidates, though they will be allowed to post positions if they are willing to disclose their client to candidates.
- Third party recruiters may freely post positions on the Embry-Riddle Career Services LinkedIn Group, as long as they are not soliciting products and/or services for a fee.