Handshake (formerly EagleHire) is your source for Embry-Riddle co-op/internship, entry-level, mid-career and experienced candidates!
Signing up to access Handshake will allow you to:
- Search for and view qualified Embry-Riddle candidates
- Post and manage job openings accessible to Embry-Riddle students and alumni at all three campuses, as well as at over 400 other college career centers
- Register for recruiting events such as the Industry/Career Expo
- Open lines of communication between your company and Embry-Riddle Career Services. This will allow you to request specific information from our staff, schedule on-campus interviews and other on-campus recruiting activity, and to facilitate the recruitment process.
You may access sign up for Handshake by following these steps:
- Visit https://app.joinhandshake.com/register
- Select the “Employer” account type from the options
- Add your information
- Confirm email
- Join your company
- Connect to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Once you have successfully taken these steps, you can always find Handshake at https://erau.joinhandshake.com
If you have questions, please review our Handshake FAQs or our Handshake Employer Guide. This service is free for all employers, though some third party staffing agencies, or companies with a low trust score may be restricted from utilizing the service.