Whether you are an international candidate seeking employment in the United States or a candidate seeking opportunities abroad, there are a variety of resources available to assist you through the job search process.
As an international job seeker, you will have a host of opportunities across many areas, but you may face challenges if you wish to work in the United States. You must utilize a variety of job search strategies and resources in obtaining full-time employment. One of the best places to start is to register with Career Services’ career management system, Handshake.
Interstride is a great resource specifically for international candidates. There are many features that include webinars, newsletters, networking tools and more.
Log In Instructions
- Sign in to ERNIE then click on Tools > Interstride
- Visit www.interstride.com and click on Student Login
- Enter your university-affiliated email address
- Verify your email address and set a password to login
- Visit www.interstride.com and click on Student Login (top right corner of page)
- Enter your personal email address
- Complete the profile to include “Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University” as the “College Name”
- Important Note: Once you submit your request you will receive a message stating ERAU is not in the Interstride Network. Please disregard this message.
- Your request has now been submitted to ERAU and, once approved, you will be notified by email with instructions for creating your Interstride account and setting a password.
See the User Guide for additional information and guidance
* Interstride App is available from: Google Play or the Apple App Store